Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Waking up to a surprise on Day 3

That's right ladies and gentlemen, when I woke up this morning fresh snow had arrived while I was sleeping. Living in Georgia we don't get a ton of snow, so anytime snow falls near me it makes me smile! This morning we also held the first session of the retreat and I got to team up with an awesome Pastor. He talked about following Jesus. Not just saying a prayer or reading the bible but truly learning how to follow Jesus. It was truly inspiring. Here are some pictures from this morning.


The Resort Center where we are staying this week.
The very top of the ski slopes.

This is where I will begin at some point today.


By tomorrow I hope to be moving like these guys.

This is what a pond looks like during the winter in Maryland.

No comments:

Post a Comment