Thursday, February 19, 2009

"I busted it and kept it busted!!!"

"I busted it and kept it busted" was a quote by: Erika Brewer. And I think it describes today to the T.... This morning we woke up to yet another fresh coat of snow. And The students convinced me to be a little adventurous and learn something new... While risking my life at the same time... So I did what only a Johnson could do. I stepped up to the plate and made it happen.

See pics below... I don't know why they say that the pics were taken in 2007. But I promise they were all taken today.


Check out the snow.

I think they look happy to be here.


A little group pic action.



You know these pics made you laugh.


After my adventure in the snow... Check out the snow on the buttom of my pants and then look at how clean everyone elses are... Fact, today I learned how to ski for the first time and on the 3rd time down the mountain I made it down flawlessly. So I think I did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment