Sunday, February 22, 2009

Home sweet home!!!

Yes, it's Sunday morning and I am trying to get in a post before I head to church. Well as the title say's I am home. Friday we took a long 14 hr trip back to South Ga. And then Saturday morning I drove another 4 hrs to finally make it home. So needless to say once I got home I slept for hours!

Here's a pic of Maddy!!! I'm glad I finally got to meet my other neice!

This is the wonderful bus that got us to and from Maryland.

Everyone should do this at least once in there life time.

See how high up we were.


These are houses that were on the top of the mountain. They were awesome.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute baby! I can't imagine who it might belong to!!! Glad you got to come stay with us...wish you could have stayed longer! :) -Tiff

    ReplyDelete