Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Morning Prayer

God, please forgive me of my sins, and wash me clean. I need you to walk with me, I need you to talk to me, I need you to be more than everything I need. You alone are the air I breathe. Teach me of your ways Lord. Teach me how to walk in them more and more everyday. Your faithfulness oh Lord it rises in the morning and brings new mercy everyday. Lord show me how to walk beside you just as faithfully as you walk with me. Lead me not into temptation but deliver us from evil. I trust in you and hope in you. Lord all I have is yours and I surrender it all to you! Thank you for all the doors you have opened up and all the doors that you are just now releasing to me. You are so good. Thank you for my family and all my friends. You alone give great gifts! you are my Rock and Strong Tower I run to you and hide in the safety of your arms! All praise, glory, and honor I give to you.

In Your Name Jesus,
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment