Monday, December 7, 2009

Sweet 25 in Chi-Town

Can you guess where I am in this picture? That's right, Chiago baby! That's right It's my Birthday! And I've turned 25!
Here's my Brotha Justin! He came out to celebrate with us for my Birthday. If you're a teenager looking for a church in Chicago look him up. He is one of the world's best Youth Pastor's!
While in Illinois I received an awesome gift from some very sweet friends. They bought me train tickets to Lincoln, IL. Where the picture above of Matthew was taken. This trip was special for a number of different reasons. But I'm only going to list a few... Not only was this my first ever trip taken by train but I had awesome friends / family surrounding me the whole trip. And did I mention how much I just love my friends in Lincoln, IL!

Just wanted to send you a much needed update!

- Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment