Thursday, December 31, 2009

Renewed Vision... A Journey To A Healthier Me

Many of you know that a few months ago I made a pledge to loose weight. I'm not going to lie when I made the pledge it seemed simple. Just eat right and go running everyday, or as close to everyday as possible. So I started on my journey and at first I was all about it and doing great. But what most of you don't know is I played baseball in high school and still suffer from a few of the injuries that occurred back in the day. Thus leaving my body in a few different aches and pains at different times through out the month. When all of this happened my running commitment dropped tremendously, not to mention that I was on the road at the time also.

Thankfully this Christmas I got a membership to the gym!!! Just what I asked for! So now even if my body hurts to much to go running. I can ride the bike and lift weights. If you can't tell I'm excited about this. Then just trust me, I'm thrilled about this!

Oh yeah, did I mention I still managed to loose 15 Lbs. without really exercising like I wanted too! Ha, that just proves God is able to do anything!

Happy New Years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment